Saturday, May 31, 2014

I was just getting reacquainted with Smiley360......





Have you heard of smiley360 yet?
I had seen this before a few years back actually,
in fact, I might even have joined 
back then, with my old blog and old social networking accounts...
you know....BEFORE I was hacked :((

Anyways, I just signed up with them,
and I really like it already.
Actually, I really
think that you ought to check them out too.
I definitely think you will like their site and what they do!

I have grabbed the following pretty much word for word directly from their website,
so that you could see what they are all about.

"Smiley is a community of social consumers who love to share their thoughts about products and brands they've tried."

"Be the first to try new products and services for free, in exchange for honest feedback."

Here are a few reasons why you might want to join:

- you care about the products you consume in your daily life
- you want to give feedback directly to your favorite brands
- you believe that your opinion on products should be heard
- you like to try before you buy
- you want to be in the know about the latest products from big-name brands



So, one of your goals it to gain smiles.
The more smiles that you have, the better chance you have at
being selected for a mission/review, etc.


Click HERE to check Smiley360 out.


I would like to ask you a favor, 
nothing big....
It's just that I was wondering that if and when you decided you
were going to join Smiley360,
would you mind doing so through this link right
so that I can get credit or smiles for referring you??

Please and thanks.






I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.
I'm up a little earlier than I would have liked to be for a Saturday
morning, but...that's alright.
I can certainly always find PLENTY of things to do to keep myself busy.





Disclosure: I received some sort of compensation for writing this post and giving my 
honest opinion of the product or service.






No comments:

Post a Comment