Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention Children's Book and FREE Printable Puppet Review...


Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention Children's Book 

and 

Free Printable Puppet Review



Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention Children's Book Review


Buy the Book:

Amazon





The story flows along really well. There is a lot of rhyming which my son, Nathan loved.
He really liked being able to play along with the story using the easy to create Charlie puppet that came along with the story book. 

The story is for early readers and about helping young ones to feel safe while their loved ones are away. It does a really great job at assuring and calming children about their loved ones who are away from the home temporarily.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: